Monday, May 16, 2011

Working it out.

It's been a rough week, writing wise, that is.

I've been working on the story and doing some journaling (or self-contemplation) at the same time. I do this because if I'm feeling blocked, at least I can write about something. For the people who know me well, they know I don't talk a whole lot about what I'm thinking or feeling. I don't know if it's because I don't want to hurt people's feelings or whether I'm making something out of nothing or a combination of the two, but it's just hard. I always feel like I'm the one who makes it right or at least tries to.

I'm told I need to talk about things. True, but is it really necessary to talk about everything? Today, with Facebook and Twitter, it's easy to say too much. While I love to tell you what is really in my heart or on my mind, baring my soul is not my favorite thing to do.

Okay, so it's been a bad week.

So, while Oliver (aka cat or human in pygmy form) and husband reacquaints himself around the house in the evenings (he's been attending college. He is now home on break), I will attempt to get myself out of this hole I'm in, figure out the way the next chapter should go and feel better about myself.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment